Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Golf Joke-A-Day

I'm just starting this blog, as you can see, and in the coming weeks and months I'll be researching and collecting jokes, stories and quotes from golfers, celebrities, and others to share with you. I'll post at least a golf joke per day and try to expand on that as I go along. So, here we go:

The Golf Injury

A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome tees-off and watches in horror as the ball heads directly toward a foursome of men playing in the adjacent fairway. And sure as steel is drawn to a magnet, the ball hits one of the men who immediately clasps his hands together at his crotch, falls to the ground and proceeds to moan in agony.

The women rush down to the man and immediately began to apologize profusely. Beside herself with guilt, the woman who struck the ball then explains that she is a physical therapist and offers to help ease his "pain".

"Please allow me to help, I'm a physical therapist and I know I could relieve your pain if you'd just allow me!", she pleads.

"Ummph...uh...um...no thanks...I...um...I'll be alright...j...just give me a minute", he squeaks as he remains curled up in the fetal position, still clasping his hands together at his crotch.

The woman, not to be put off, then takes it upon herself to begin to ease his "pain"and slowly begins to massage his groin.

After a few moments she asks, "Does that feel any better?"

The man looks up at her and replies, "That feels pretty good...but um...
my thumb still hurts like hell!"

No comments: