Monday, September 24, 2007

Introduction

Hi! My name is Steve Evans and I am an avid golfer that tries not to take golf, or life in general, too seriously.

I have found that my best rounds of golf have come when I am having fun and joking around on the golf course. To that end, I have decided to collect and publish golf jokes for you to share with your golf buddies while out on the links (best to share these at critical moments of the round, such as right before their 6 foot putt for birdie!)

Also, I will be sharing golf tips, drills, techniques and stories from the world of golf that I have found useful and/or interesting.

My favorite Robin Williams' routine talking about the origin of golf seems an appropriate choice for my first entry. Please enjoy!
(Note: If you are offended by 'colorful' language, please do not click the play button, but it is really hilarious.)


No comments: